Category List

Thursday, August 29, 2013

A strangely inconsistent tone throughout the movie kept this from being as good as I thought it would be. When comparing it to "similar" (moderate budget, mainstream indie) movies I would say it was better than "The Kids Are Alright" but not as good as "Up In the Air" or "Young Adult"

oh, man.
oh, man.
poster
poster
A strangely inconsistent tone throughout the movie kept this from being as good as I thought it would be. When comparing it to "similar" (moderate budget, mainstream indie) movies I would say it was better than "The Kids Are Alright" but not as good as "Up In the Air" or "Young Adult"
A strangely inconsistent tone throughout the movie kept this from being as good as I thought it would be. When comparing it to "similar" (moderate budget, mainstream indie) movies I would say it was better than "The Kids Are Alright" but not as good as "Up In the Air" or "Young Adult"

No comments:

Post a Comment