Category List

Thursday, August 29, 2013

"Ten. That's how many months my baby girl is. Six. That's how old my other daughter is, eight is the age of my son, two is how many times I've been married -- and divorced; sixteen is the number of dollars I have in my bank account. 850-3943. That's my phone number, and with all the numbers I gave you, I'm guessing zero is the number of times you're gonna call it"

Bridesmaids Movie Poster
Bridesmaids Movie Poster
I love this movie.
I love this movie.
"Ten. That's how many months my baby girl is. Six. That's how old my other daughter is, eight is the age of my son, two is how many times I've been married -- and divorced; sixteen is the number of dollars I have in my bank account. 850-3943. That's my phone number, and with all the numbers I gave you, I'm guessing zero is the number of times you're gonna call it"
"Ten. That
My Neighbor Totoro, 1988
My Neighbor Totoro, 1988

No comments:

Post a Comment