Category List

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I laughed way too much at this! Lip synching to Disney scenes. His facial expressions are priceless! Oh. My. I don't even have words for this. @Emily Schoenfeld Vincent @Jess Liu Renfro @Lydia Squire Renfro @Maddie Neuman Renfro Do you all remember doing this...I'm pretttyyyyy sure we hold the patent on it! LOL! (But, he does it so much better! )

Ha!
Ha!
I laughed way too much at this! Lip synching to Disney scenes. His facial expressions are priceless! Oh. My. I don't even have words for this. @Emily Schoenfeld Vincent @Jess Liu Renfro @Lydia Squire Renfro @Maddie Neuman Renfro Do you all remember doing this...I'm pretttyyyyy sure we hold the patent on it! LOL! (But, he does it so much better! )
I laughed way too much at this! Lip synching to Disney scenes. His facial expressions are priceless! Oh. My. I don't even have words for this.    @Emily Schoenfeld Vincent  @Jess Liu Renfro  @Lydia Squire Renfro  @Maddie Neuman Renfro    Do you all remember doing this...I'm pretttyyyyy sure we hold the patent on it! LOL!  (But, he does it so much better!  )
Pride and Prejudice
Pride and Prejudice
Hilarious
Hilarious

No comments:

Post a Comment